Sunday, November 23, 2008

Turkey Water Levels Meet

We attended Chaye's diving meet yesterday afternoon. Lo and behold we were a few hours late. She was supposed to be there at 1045 for Level 2 on 3m and we did not get there until 1 pm. Needless to say our schedules have been crazy and I was just behind this week. She got to complete the 1m and did wonderful and actually got the much coveted Elite Pass to Level 4. Way to go Chaye! I have one good picture I was able to take that I will attach later. It is hard to get action shots when you are too far. Noah and I endured the heat in the Natatorium at HSE High School while Chaye was diving. Tim went to Lafayette with Jack to watch the IU @ PU game. Eli spent the afternoon with my parents. Today it is back to regular schedule for us. Eli is still requiring breathing treatments every 4 hours which involves holding him down. Chaye is at diving practice till 7:30 pm. Noah is enjoying the afternoon being big brother and playing with Eli. Tim intermittently working on Eli's room every chance he gets.

No comments: