Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Adventures with Eli

Need I say more? We have a blast with Eli! He is such a bundle of energy. I love being able to spend time with Eli. He loves picnic in the park! It does not have to be anything elaborate. Whether it's a kids meal from Chick-fil-A or a Happy Meal from McDonalds it is still a picnic for him. I love watching him run around the park and burn off all his energy...actually I am the one who burns off all the energy. He is like the energizer bunny who can keep going even after playing all day.

Playing with his crane in our backyard by the pool

Bad Boy or Just Styling?


I'm going to shoot you!

At Holliday Park


He loves to climb this! He of course is not big enough for it yet!

Balancing Act


A day with Aunt Michelle

One of my favorite photos of Eli and I

No comments: